Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome

Hello,
I am a mother of an almost four year old with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.  I decided after reading a few post on other sites about the struggles parents with HLHS children are having, to post ideas, thoughts and experiences for all to see.  I have heard horror stories and read articles that give miss information about what these children will be able to do when they grow up.  I am going to try and bridge that gap for some.  I will also be posting help ideas on how to deal with certain situations as I know that all cases are unique but maybe a little advise from someone who has been through this will help another family deal with thier situation.  We had such an amazing yet frightening journey and I will share our story with you and how we dealt with it at the time and how things are now.  I hope to have lots of followers but if only a few that is ok too.  I will be enlisting help from close friends with children with HLHS and also other Congenital Heart Defects.  I chose to start this now in honor of National Heart Month!  I hope you find this helpful or just a fun and informative read!

No comments:

Post a Comment